Made in the United States, Hogue Knives® builds on and continues the family legacy of precision manufacturing fine firearm accessories for over 50 years. Hogue celebrates its 10th year in the knife industry, with models ranging from manuals to automatics, fixed blades and tomahawks.
Hogue Knives are now issued to all branches of the U.S. Military. Hogue is also proud to be the exclusive manufacturer of Hechler & Koch and SIG SAUER knives. This Sig Sauer K320A is a perfect match for your Sig pistol.
The Collector Series K320 follows suit with a carbon fiber frame, titanium hardware, ABLE Lock mechanism and CPM 20CV blade steel. The K320 is available in tanto and drop point profiles with a stone tumbled finish, boasting resistance to blemishing and fatigue. Each knife is hand sharpened and honed to Hogue’s renowned out-of-the-box razor sharpness.
• Blade Length: 3.5"
• Closed Length: 4.5”
• Overall Length: 8.0”
• Weight: 4.18 oz
• Style: Tanto Point
• Thickness: 0.125”
• Material: CPM 20CV Stainless Steel
• Hardness: 59-61 HRC
• Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
• Finish: Stone Tumbled
• High Grind Profile - Hand Honed Edge
• SIG SAUER® Firearm Match: P320® Nitron®
• Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock™
• Frame: Aerospace Grade Carbon Fiber
• Louvered Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Ambidextrous - Right or Left Handed, Tip Up or Down Deep Carry
• Asymmetrical Lanyard Hole
www.KnifeCommand.com is an Authorized Hogue Knives Dealer.