Made in the United States, Hogue Knives® builds on and continues the family legacy of precision manufacturing fine firearm accessories for over 50 years. Hogue celebrates its 10th year in the knife industry, with models ranging from manuals to automatics, fixed blades and tomahawks.
The Hogue Deka knives are designed by Allen Elishewitz. Since their release, the Deka models have quickly become one of the most favored EDC knives around.
The Collector Series Deka is constructed with aerospace-grade carbon fiber and blue anodized titanium hardware. The CPM 20CV blade is available in clip point and wharncliffe styles with a black Cerakote® finish. Each model also includes Hogue’s trusted ABLE Lock® mechanism for single-handed operation, with a Glow Rhino® tritium insert for swift activation in low light environments.
• Blade Length: 3.25”
• Closed Length: 4.25”
• Overall Length: 7.5”
• Weight: 2.1 oz
• Style: Clip Point with Ambidextrous Thumb Studs
• Thickness: 0.094”
• Material: CPM 20CV Stainless Steel
• Hardness: 59-61 HRC
• Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
• Finish: Black Cerakote®
• Flat Grind - Hand Honed Edge
• Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock® with Glow Rhino Tritium insert
• Frame: Aerospace grade Carbon Fiber with Blue Anodized Titanium Hardware
• Deep Carry Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Ambidextrous - Right or Left Handed, Tip Up Carry
• Lanyard Hole
www.KnifeCommand.com is an Authorized Hogue Knives Dealer.